Terms and Conditions Policy
The term ‘Jorge Romero Photography’ and ‘JR Photo Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rolle Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland, United States, and EU territories.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jorge Romero Photography and JR Photo Design takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All transactions done through Jorge Romero Photography and JR Photo Design like booking any courses listed, lectures, photowalks are under the same terms. This will constitute acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Please be on time and you should attend all sessions that you have booked to take full advantage of the classes. Please contact us immidiately if you need to cancel. email@example.com or call 079 932 97 09.
- Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove the individual from our facilities if needed. In this case no refunds will be offered.
- Jorge Romero Photography and JR Photo Design has the right to make minor changes to the schedule and venue. If for some reason you do not agree with the new venue and or schedule, you have a right to a full refund.
- Transfer of a purchased workshop can be done my sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need the email confirmation and reference code that we sent the buyer at the time of booking. The buyer at that point will forfeit the right to attend the workshop unless they repurchase and rebook a new event.
- You can cancel any booking you have with a full refund only if notification is made to us within 7 working days from the day after your booking.
- If you cancel 72 hours before your class is about to start, 50% will be refunded.
- We will try our best to place you in the next class if you cancel within the 72 hour mark to help you avoid the 50% loss of tuition. This is NOT guaranteed. NO Full Refunds will be made less than the 72 hour notice but we will try to reschedule you for the next class provided their are no standbys.
This website and its content is copyright of Jorge Romero Photography and JR Photo Design -© Jorge Romero Photography and JR Photo Design 2013-2016 and in future years. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribition or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to local drive for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You cannot, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You cannot transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.